A Guide To Buying Diamond Jewellery
Introduction to Diamond Jewellery in NZ
Buying a diamond is not easy especially if it is your first time. You can spend hours at the jewellery store, deciding the type of diamond you want. However, by understanding the quality characteristics of a good diamond, it will be easy for you to pick the right one. Most people only consider the price and the size of the diamond, but other factors should be taken into consideration when choosing this special jewellery. This guide will discuss some of these characters as well as how they influence the appearance and quality in diamond jewellery in NZ.
Factors To Consider When Choosing A Diamond
- The first thing you need to consider when choosing a diamond is the shape. Diamonds are available in a variety of shapes such as round, square, emerald, Asscher, Marques, and even oval. The most popular shape is the round brilliant cut because it is flexible in terms of colour, balancing cut and also clarity. Princess is a term used for diamonds that are not round. These particular diamonds have pointed corners, and most of them have a square shape.
- Besides the shape of the diamond, the second factor you need to consider is the clarity of the diamond. What determines the clarity of a diamond is the size and number of tiny imperfections that a diamond has. However, these imperfections do not affect the beauty of a diamond because most of them are microscopic, which makes them difficult to see and feel.
- Another factor you might what to consider when making your pick is the cut of the diamond. The cut is considered to be the most important characteristic of a diamond. That is because it has the overall influence on the beauty of a diamond. Therefore, when choosing a diamond, be sure to pick the one that has the highest cut grade.
- The cut is considered to be the most important characteristic of a diamond. That is because it has an overall influence on the diamond’s appearance. Therefore, when choosing a diamond, be sure to pick the one that has the highest cut grade. That is because diamonds with an ideal cut reflects all the light through the diamond, unlike diamonds that have poor cut, which lose light at the bottom and also on the sides.
- When choosing a diamond, you also need to consider its carat as well. Carat is a term used to refer to the weight of a diamond. Carat, diamonds cut grade and distance across the top of a diamond is what jewellers use to determine or understand the size of a diamond.
- Another important factor you should emphasize on is the colour of the diamond. Furthermore, you also need to understand that diamond’s colour is categorized in grades. If the diamond has less colour, then its colour grade is high.
Summing Up NZ Diamond Jewellery
With the help of this free guide, you can be able to get the ideal diamond that you have always been looking for. Furthermore, this guide will also save you time when it comes to conducting your search.
For more information and to see some fabulous examples of diamond jewellery in NZ, visit our website at www.orsini.co.nz.